Wednesday, November 12, 2008

....Going to the chapel

This past Saturday I had the great honor of taking pictures to document the wedding day of dear friends. This post will be part one of many. I am in the processing stage and I have a couple hundred to sort through. After shooting this wedding, I've come to the realization that wedding shoots make me WAY too nervous. Here are a couple of shots of the gorgeous bride as she was preparing to walk down the aisle...




I wish I would have thought to wear these at my wedding!


1 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

oh my- i think these are wonderful!!! she is a beautiful bride and i know she will be happy with these pictures. i can't wait to see more!
i do understand about being so nervous, but once you realize how happy she is with the pictures you got for her, it will make it worth it.