Wednesday, November 26, 2008

....dogs and couples and kids...oh my! (Part 2)

Sunday was just as action packed as Saturday and the weather was almost exactly the same...sunny and beautiful in the morning and cloudy (drizzly) in the afternoon...

If you haven't checked out Vintage Park Houston yet, run - don't walk ...it's FABULOUS! LOL I had the great pleasure to take photos for dear friends Kakes and Parrot....they were good sports and we had a blast!





Vintage Park was SO neat...on every corner, it has charming landscape with beautiful flowers and gorgeous water features...








My last session from Sunday was a couple with their 5 month old daughter...I will post pictures later today...I'm almost done processing....phew...what a weekend! Thanks everyone for all your help!

1 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

Oh- i like these! and i like the location, i am definietly gonna have to give that place a try!
I think my fav is the last one! i am sure it was a blast with them.