Wednesday, November 26, 2008

....dogs and kids and couples...oh my! (Part 1)

This past weekend my portfolio building sessions were jam packed. I had 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Both had subjects that I wasn't used to shooting. The first was Saturday morning with a couple and their 2 dogs. The dogs were adorable, but they had the attention span of a gnat!


But with much coaxing, we were finally able to get everyone looking in the same direction - well, sort of ....




With a bunch of howling from the car, we got to sneak a couple pics without the hounds...these subject were much more focused :)



Later that day, I had a session with a mom and her daughter...who was too cute! She was almost 3 and already sassy!





Both sessions were done in Fairfield and if you can tell...the morning session was really bright, but about 3pm, the clouds started rolling in. Regardless, I was still able to get some great pics of these little ladies..





1 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

super cute pictures! that little girl is so cute! remind me to run if i have a client that wants doggies in their pictures. it looks like it was a challenge!