Tuesday, July 22, 2008

....A sigh of relief

Monday after work I was determined to try my new camera ninja skills, so me and the fam loaded up and ventured to the new community in Cypress, Bridgeland. This place is awesome for pictures! They have lakes, trails, a waterfall, a park with old oak trees and lots of bridges and benches and gourgeous flowers. We got there as the sun was starting to set so I was able to try out some of the silhouette tricks we had learned the other day...here's my shot at it:


Here's one trying to use the rule of thirds....or something like that :)



Here's one of Addyson:

3 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

oh my!!! i can already tell such a difference. it looks like that was a great class and i think you have a natural eye for this! that phot other the sunset is nice, good exposure!

*Jennifer* said...

i also love the lighting you got on Addysons face!

Homegrown Living said...

Thanks for the compliments Jennifer! I've found that this is way more experimental that I thought..