Thursday, December 4, 2008

...a family...a turkey...and chaos

That about summed up my Thanksgiving. Well, let me explain. Trying to be a good citizen, I thought it would be neat to have a big family picture of my husband's family and since we would all be together on Thanksgiving..what better opportunity..right? Well...I never knew what an ordeal it would be to get everyone to participate. I won't go into all the particulars, but the end result was great and I'm happy that I was able to get everyone together for this and I'm glad that we got everyone to smile...well most everyone :)



This shot was fun for all the cousins. I thought I would give the hay bales a whirl..after all, they were just sitting there doing nothing...the hay bales, that is, not the cousins. LOL




Shhh..don't tell anyone, but I want to be like Martha Stewart or Paula Deen I baked this apple pie and it was good - no one got sick! LOL...I love to cook/bake and I'm a closet Food TV addict :)

2 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

i really like the way you have everyone in the group picture, it looks very natural and relaxed, good job, because groups(especially family) are hard!

I love the jumping one, the boy on the end looks a little less than thrilled to be jumping!

The last one is my favorite! i love it a lot!

*Jennifer* said...

oh- i forget, you really should not post something that looks that good unless you have some to share, didn't you learn anything in kindergarten?

On the above post, i was taking about he picture on the hay bales as being my fav.