Monday, October 13, 2008

...Country Way of Life

My husband's parents live out in the country and everytime we go to visit I want to take pictures of the pastures and cows. This time I finally quit talking about it and just did it. This is one of the many old and worn barns that you see scattered along the highways, each with their own character and story to tell. I played around with the pictures and tried different filters in photoshop. I was pretty happy with the results:




This is a small little church located on a gravel road down the road from my inlaws. The post processing I did reminds me of a photo that would have belonged to my grandma...


And this was my favorite picture of all...this longhorn must be used to the site of camera's because he posed for me like a pro. This is straight out of the camera:

2 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

i am so jealous! those are awesome and i love the post processing!

Anonymous said...

Did you get that cows OK to post him nude on the internet...he might sue!