Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I need a hobby

Well, Brad decided that I needed to get a hobby (so I would quit bitchin about him always buying things for his 50 hobbies) and suggested that I go buy a camera that I've been talking about for the past 2 years. Since Addyson has been born I've been totally disgusted with my regular cameras for the simple fact that by the time I click the button to take the picture, she has already moved! Plus I've been talking about taking some photography classes...so here I am. Best Buy had a deal the other weekend for a Canon Rebel XT that came with the 75-300mm zoom lens. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but I'm definitely loving the fast shutter speed!

Here's a couple of samples:

4 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

OH-OH-Oh!!! Congrats on the new hobby!!! if you have not been able to tell from my blog, that is my passion, learning photography! get my e-mail from Kari if you want to chat about it or have questions!

*Jennifer* said...

Great pictures by the way!

Homegrown Living said...

Hey Jennifer,

Yes! I would love to chat about it...I will get your email from Kari :)

*Jennifer* said...

Cool-can't wait to hear from you!