Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally got my promotion!

I've been at Apache Corp for almost 8 years and I finally got the job I've been working so hard for. As of Friday afternoon I am officially a Division Order Analyst I. Yeah, what the hell is that, you're probably thinking. Basically when new wells are drilled I figure what percentage of royalties each owner gets and I setup the information so that expenses on the well are paid. I'm also responsible for ownership maintenance such as deceased owners, mergers, acquisition/divestiture, etc. It's kind of a paper pushing job, but the industry is a good place to be right now. Hopefully I'll like it :)

1 comments:

*Jennifer* said...

Congrats on the new promotion! That sounds like A LOT of responsibility and a whole lot of work!
By the way my parents call my niece tooty, i have never heard anyone use that outside our family, that is cool!